Mecosta-Osceola GSC &
West Shore Community College Cohort
1. Complete cohort informational profile.
2. Complete West Shore Community College (WSCC) application. Westshore.edu (click “apply now”) green button- follow prompts.
3. Create and complete FAFSA profile and application. Create an account & complete application for https://studentaid.gov/ (click create an account or log in if already have an account).
4. Complete and submit TEACH application. Complete TEACH scholarship https://www.miaeyc.org/professional-development/t-e-a-c-h-scholarships/scholarship-information/associates-degree-scholarship-cda-training/ (click apply for a scholarship- right side of page).
5. Request to be added to the Facebook Private Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/604180026795638/.
6. Complete Doodle poll to secure the 1st cohort meeting - late Feb.|early March.
Contact Jesi or Lisa for support ~ we are here to help. Keep in mind, we may connect you to someone else who is more knowledgeable on the specific need you have.